How much does it cost to live in Pepperidge Woods?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC's mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays the lot fee.
- The lot fee as of April 1, 2016, is $268 per month and includes water, sewer and trash collection.
- The one-time refundable membership fee is $250 per household.
- The resident-homeowners of Pepperidge Woods Cooperative, vote on all budget related decisions, including the rent.
- Pepperidge Woods Cooperative charges a non-refundable application fee of $35 per adult living in the household. Find an application here.